Get Your Swagger Back
Utah’s Most Advanced Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- “Focused” Shockwave Therapy (unlike almost all others). Featuring the State-of-the-Art Duolith SD-1.
Utah’s Most Comprehensive Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Genesys combines Shockwave therapy with Testosterone Therapy and other proven ED treatments for an individualized plan. Learn more »
- Up to 50% of your first treatment plan.
- Free consultation
- Call now (844) 287 3433
Erectile Dysfunction Test
Get your Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM) Score with the following Erectile Dysfunction Test Yourself questions.
Get your results instantly, and then we’ll even let you talk to our Doctor for the low price of $30.00. (regular value $125.00). Test results are instant, and we won’t mince words — we tell it like it is.
True Shockwave Therapy (us)
Radial Wave therapy (them)
- Broad, unfocused area
- Shallow penetration
- Low energy waves
- Unfocused Radial waves often produce pain and may require numbing cream or nerve block
- Not proven to improve erectile dysfunction
- Cheaper machine, more like a massage gun
- Focused, concentrated area
- Deep penetration
- High energy waves
- 100% pain-free
- Proven to improve erectile dysfunction
- More expensive, delicate equipment
More than 90% of our patients have seen success.
WHAT IS SHOCKWAVE THERAPY?
History of Shockwave therapy:
- Focused Shockwave therapy was originally developed and used in 1984 as a breakthrough and nonsurgical treatment to break up and remove kidney stones
- Found to reduce inflammation and used in treatment of muscle and tendon injuries
- Found to regenerate blood vessels and is being considered in the treatment of heart disease
- In 2010, Europeans began successfully using Shockwave therapy for the treatment of ED
What it does:
- Focused Shockwave Therapy devices emit pulsed Acoustic Energy waves
- These low intensity acoustic shockwaves are delivered via the handpiece directly into the erectile tissue and blood vessels within the penis producing better blood flow and ultimately better erections. The shockwaves stimulate the body’s own healing response which is why for most men report best results several weeks after treatment.
Focused Shockwave Therapy treats Erectile Dysfunction
- Improves blood flow throughout the entire penis to restore natural erectile function
- Removes micro-plaques within the blood vessel walls…improving blood flow
- Creates new blood vessels to erectile tissue… improving blood flow
- Breaks down scar tissue within the penis and erectile tissue… improving blood flow
Focused Shockwave therapy treats Peyronie’s disease
Peyronie’s disease, is an acquired and generally progressive condition of the penis. Most men notice the presence of the disease when they feel thickened nodules (so-called plaques) under the skin of the penis.
As the disease progresses, pain may occur with or without an erection and the penis becomes curved during an erection, which can make it difficult or impossible to have sexual intercourse. When treating Peyronie’s, the pain points in the penis are treated with focused shock waves
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Let’s Get Started
Call Us! (844) 287 3433
Or complete the form below to get started:
HOW TO KNOW IF A CLINIC OFFERS “FOCUSED” SHOCKWAVE THERAPY OR RADIAL WAVE THERAPY
Simply ask the clinic which device they use and if it is not the Duolith SD-1 then it is Not Focused Shockwave therapy
If they won’t tell you then it is most likely Not Focused Shockwave therapy
If they use numbing cream or nerve blocks—most likely a “Radial Wave” device
OUR SHOCKWAVE THERAPY DEVICE
*Currently the only true “focused” Shockwave therapy device in the US
DUOLITH® SD1 is effectively applied for the treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) of vascular origin, Peyronie’s Disease (IPP) and Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS). Scientific studies have proven the healing success of focused shock waves for these indications.
The effectiveness of this modern shock wave equipment is determined by the individually selectable, dynamic and powerful energy range and the therapeutic depth of focus that can be chosen. Deep-lying areas can be treated easily. With its large focus zone it is easy to access these areas with a high degree of accuracy. These technical features also demonstrate the superiority of the treatment in comparison with other ESWT machines: due to the depth of focus, shock waves only have to be applied on one side of the penis.
Most comprehensive Treatment:
- Every Treatment plan will include a full thyroid and hormone (including Testosterone) evaluation and comprehensive lab review
- Every plan will include a full medication and lifestyle evaluation
- Every plan will include “Focused” shockwave therapy (6 to 12 treatments depending on SHIM score)
In addition, your treatment Plan may include:
- Hormone/Testosterone therapy treatment
- Natural thyroid treatment
- Personalized eating plan
- Weight loss reduction/management plan
- Specialized supplement to enhance…
- PDE4 Inhibitors (Cialis/Viagra) as needed to enhance effects
- Penis pump therapy device
- More full and complete erection
- Longer lasting erection
- Quicker erection recovery rate
- May no longer require PDE5 inhibitor medications (Viagra/Cialis) to achieve and/or maintain an erection
- Still limited information
- A majority of those treated showed a sustained benefit at 1 year
- A lesser but still majority of those treated showed sustained benefit at 2 years.
At Genesys Men’s Health, we recommend regular “touch-up” treatments that may help to maintain long-term benefits.
- Yee, C.-H.; Chan, E. S.; Hou, S. S.-M. & Ng, C.-F., Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study, International Journal of Urology, Wiley Online Library, 2014.
- Chung, E. & Cartmill, R., Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial, BJU international, Wiley Online Library, 2015, 115, 46-49.
- Olsen, A. B.; Persiani, M.; Boie, S.; Hanna, M. & Lund, L., Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Scandinavian journal of urology, Informa Healthcare Stockholm, 2014, 1-5.
- Michel, M. S.; Ptaschnyk, T.; Musial, A.; Braun, P.; Lenz, S. T.; Alken, P. & Köhrmann, K. U., Objective and subjective changes in patients with Peyronie‘s disease after management with shockwave therapy, Journal of endourology, Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., 2003, 17, 41-44.
- Palmieri, A.; Imbimbo, C.; Longo, N.; Fusco, F.; Verze, P.; Mangiapia, F.; Creta, M. & Mirone, V.,
A first prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating extracorporeal shock wave therapy for the treatment of Peyronie‘s disease. European Urology, Elsevier, 2009, 56(2), 363-370
- Vahdatpour, B.; Alizadeh, F.; Moayednia, A.; Emadi, M.; Khorami, M. H. & Haghdani, S., Efficacy of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome: A Randomized, Controlled Trial, ISRN urology, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2013, 2013, 1-6.
- Zimmermann, R.; Cumpanas, A.; Miclea, F. & Janetschek, Gü., Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for the treatment of chronic pelvic pain syndrome in males: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, European urology, Elsevier, 2009, 56, 418-424.
* Statements on this website are accurate as of June 2020. New data or trials may have occurred after this date.